Thursday 10 November 2016

COOL NAIRA.COM FAQS

Frequent Questions!

  1. How long and how will I know if my account has been upgraded?
  2. How will I get paid?
  3. How much will I earn on each person I refrred and how  many people can I refer before I get paid?
  4. What is the minimum payout?
  5. Please can you tell me more about this networking business?

1. How long and how will I know if my account has been upgrade?
Once you have made payment, your account will be upgraded within 24 hours and you will see (Premium) infront of your name.

2. How will I get paid?
Premium Members will be paid into their bank account on request within 48 hours from Friday morning .

3. How many people can I refer before i get paid?
Level 1: 50% = ₦500
Level 10: 5% = ₦50. Minimum payout is ₦1,000... So at least you must have 2 premium members from level 1.

4. What is the minimum balance I must get before I can request a payment?
The balance required is ₦1000 and we payout every Fridays. However, your downline must be PREMIUM members before you can request for payment. All payment request must be made before Fridays of the week.

5. Please can you tell me more about this networking business?
Nothing more. Just read from homepage. If you dont understand, please read and read again or contact us for question, we will be glad to explain to you better...

Q: Is my personal information protected with your company?
A: Any personal information that you provide to any of our businesses are privacy protected. Your information will never be shared or sold to anyone!

Q: How do we know how much we have in the business and how do we attach our bank account?
A: You will see your earning on statistic from dashboard on you login. You will provide your bank account details on withdrawal page.

Q: Can I change my username?
A: NO. Username cannot be changed after registration.

Q: How can I provide my bank account details?
A: You will provide bank account details on withdrawal page from your dashboard.

Q: How am i sure that this biz is not an internet scam?
A: You can be sure when you read from members including testimonial here>> coolnaira.com/blog and join discussion here https://www.facebook.com/groups/coolnairanetwork/

Q: Why is the upgrading fee being paid to the founders account?
That is because, the founder is in charge of  the operation, and we pay members from the founder's account.
As soon as The Coolnaira Network business gets registered with CAC successfully, it will be incorporated with the bank account as official use.
Before then, the show must go on. We have gained thousand of member's trust already so don't be scared. We need to trust each other. The founder and the Coolnaira network team are humanitarians.  JOIN NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment